Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Orientation

 “Hey, leave her alone!” It was just the first day of school and people were already taunting me. I bowed down to Tyrone and left to go back to the direction I was heading to before. Tyron was the class clown. He would always be the loudest in the class and was such a flirt with the girls. For some odd reason, everytime the jocks would tease me, Tyron was always there to defend me. The leader of the jocks was… Alejandro. He was the most popularist boy in school and everyone loved him. He gets praised for basically everything he does, including bullying me. Alejandro and I are neighbours. Outside of school, he is the nicest boy ever but at school, he would be all tough and acted like a pest to me. I knew he felt bad for me, but his way of keeping his high status was bullying me, so he never stopped. As I made my way to class, I could hear the cheerleaders chuckle at me. “Where’d you get your outfit from?, Goodwill?” said Madison while all the other students started laughing. I used to be friends with Madison. Me, Madison and Brittany (The cheerleaders captain) were the iconic trio. We would always be together and no one or nothing could ever break us up. But ever since we started high school, we got interested in different things and now they treat me horrible. Tyron, Alejandro, Madison, Brittany and I have known each other since middle school, but we never knew our lives would change after this one sudden day...


No comments:

Post a Comment