Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Stuck In A Hole // Summer Learning Journey, Day 10

Stuck In A Hole
The sun rose over the hill as me and my friends were having an adventure. Instantaneously there was a hole but it was covered in grass so while we were having fun I accidentally tripped and fell in the hole with my friend. My friend and I started screaming for help but it felt like we were so alone, my friend tried to call the police for help but there were no bars. Fortunately we survived for a night because we could still breath and inside of my friend’s bag she had two water bottles and some snacks. We were trying to sleep comfortably until my friend woke me up and said that someone is coming to rescue us. We waited for a couple of minutes but no one came. So we had to just wait and wait and wait. Finally someone came and they helped us get out. The police came and gave us a ladder from an airplane and we started climbing. Soon after, we got on the plane and… they wrapped us in a blanket and took us home safely.  Finally we hugged our parent because they were so worried about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment