Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

What Identity Means To Me!

This term, our topic is "Identity". We are learning about special aspects about ourselves and each other.  Room 11 is a great class and we know how to accept each other even if we're different. We are learning to find out more stuff about our heritage and create a great mindset of it. I think learning about yourself is a good idea, because it helps you understand who you truly are! Here's what identity means to me...

To me identity means who I am, how I think about myself and the way others view me.
Identity is something about me that reveals my characteristics and reputation. It also
means having self awareness of my culture, beliefs and my unique elements. 

Hi, my name is Wint and I was born in New Zealand but my ethnicity is Burmese! I go
to Glen Taylor school and I always try to set a good example for others. My religion is
Buddhism, and I love hanging out with my friends and creating new friendships. I am
proud of where I come from and the aspects that make me myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment