Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey! Activity 2: Setting Sail



My letter for Activity 2: Dear , Kara I am writing you this letter because I am going to ride on a waka to New Zealand. I might not make it to New Zealand but I hope I do. I am gonna be gone and to be honest I am really scared but I will try to be brave. It'g gonna take days and days and maybe a couple years but I have faith that I will make it and I wish one day you will come to New Zealand , so we could reunite as friends again. So , all I want to say is Goodbye and I hope you will have a great life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wint,

    My name is Willy and I'm one of the commenters for the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's good that you've included the activity so that your input has some background to it :) I sense hope coming from your letter. It gives me a new perspective on how one feels towards making a voyage.

    Keep it up!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete